Q: What makeup does Kate Middleton use and how can I recreate her look?
A: The Duchess of Cambridge is known for her natural beauty, but reportedly spends over £30,000 a year on her beauty regime which includes facials, blow-dries, makeup, manicures and professional tans! Bobbi Brown is Kate’s favourite makeup brand while Karin Herzog is her preferred skincare. Here is the list of the actual products she uses on a regular basis:
• Bobbi Brown’s Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation with SPF15
• Bobbi Brown’s Sheer Color Lip Gloss
• Bobbi Brown’s Creamy Matte Lip Color
• Karin Herzog Professional Cleansing Cream
• Karin Herzog Vita-A-Kombi 1 Day and Night Cream with AHA
Kate’s makeup is ultimately all about keeping it simple while enhancing your best features, and is something you can easily recreate at home. Here’s how you can achieve her au naturel looks. If you want to get a Perfect Makeup In Just 8 Minutes click the link now for free makeup tutorial online. I’m using this tutorial too.